In late January 2010, New England Border Collie Rescue took in 4 border collies from a family that could no longer care for them. Two of the dogs, Ivy and Peat, had accidentally bred, and Ivy whelped February 17th. This is the blog for the pups.
Monday, March 8, 2010
Forth place goes to Hawthorne, Fifth is Blossom, then Dahlia, Larkspur, and Moss, essentially at the same time.
Also pic of Cedar licking up after his messy mother's dinner.
YAY!!!! Good puppies!! And now they are playing!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!! They grow up so fast. I can't wait to see them again. Don't forget your Auntie Amy, baby puppies!!! Auntie Amy loves you! <3<3<3<3
YAY!!!! Good puppies!! And now they are playing!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!! They grow up so fast. I can't wait to see them again. Don't forget your Auntie Amy, baby puppies!!! Auntie Amy loves you! <3<3<3<3
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting more pictures, the girls and I check all the time. Can't wait to meet them all!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete