In late January 2010, New England Border Collie Rescue took in 4 border collies from a family that could no longer care for them. Two of the dogs, Ivy and Peat, had accidentally bred, and Ivy whelped February 17th. This is the blog for the pups.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Ivy's Christmas

We are so excited to share that Ivy got everything she wanted this year for Christmas!


Her


Very


Own


FAMILY!




Photobucket

Congratulations, Chris, Ivy & Lindsay!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Dear MaMa Ivy~
    We are so happy for you!!! And what a happy and handsome fam you now have!! We are crying a little cuz we are so happy for Hawk's MaMa Ivy...
    Where is Ivy's new home located? I hope her people stay in touch and keep us posted!
    xoxoxo Hawkeye, Deb & Oreo

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH IVY!!!!
    I hope I get to see you again.
    Love your favorite puppy~ Hawkeye xoxoxoxo
    HI to MaMa Lynn too!!! xoxxoxoo

    ReplyDelete