In late January 2010, New England Border Collie Rescue took in 4 border collies from a family that could no longer care for them. Two of the dogs, Ivy and Peat, had accidentally bred, and Ivy whelped February 17th. This is the blog for the pups.
Awww! Blossom does like to lay between her momma's back legs, doesn't she? She's no dummy, it's warm there! I can see (right to left starting from Ivy's head) Hawthorne, Cedar, Berry, Dahlia, and Moss. The Blossom behind mommys legs, and looks like Dandelion is behind Blossom. Is Larkspur back there too? I think he is. LOL I was going to say they are growing like weeds, but none of them are weeds! ;) Thanks so much for the pic, Lynn!!
Awww! Blossom does like to lay between her momma's back legs, doesn't she? She's no dummy, it's warm there! I can see (right to left starting from Ivy's head) Hawthorne, Cedar, Berry, Dahlia, and Moss. The Blossom behind mommys legs, and looks like Dandelion is behind Blossom. Is Larkspur back there too? I think he is. LOL I was going to say they are growing like weeds, but none of them are weeds! ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the pic, Lynn!!
Oh, Ivy looks like such a good and patient mom. What a chubby, healthy looking bunch of adorable little piggies. ;)
ReplyDelete